From world class designers like Vera Wang and Oscar de la Renta to smaller, up and coming designers, My Paradise Wedding is interested in reporting on styles for all brides. We particularly love taking a popular bridal style and looking at it from head to toe. Here are our bridal style guides so far:
- The Arctic Bride - wedding ideas for brides who are looking to have a winter wedding in the snow. There are some beautiful winter appropriate wedding dresses in this bridal style guide!
- The Artistic Bride - for brides with creative, artistic flair, this series of wedding ideas for the artistic bride has some funky, arty twists and turns through the wedding accessories and the wedding dresses.
- The Autumn Bride - with autumn leaves falling, this bridal style guide focuses on the vibrant hues of autumn months.
- The Bohemian Bride - for brides who want to be close to the earth, this bridal style guide features flowing gowns and a floral crown (or two) in true 60s bohemian style.
- The Christmas Bride - with snowflakes falling and carols being sung, this bridal style guide is set at a magical time of year for brides who want to soak in the magical atmosphere of Christmas at their wedding.
- The Classic Bride - traditional and classic, you’ll know what to expect with this one!
- The Valentine Bride - love is in the air! Featuring blush pink wedding dresses and cute heart-shaped clutch bags, the wedding ideas for this style guide are all about celebrating love, love, love!
- The Vintage Bride - time-warping back to the vintage days of the 20s, 30s, 40s and 50s, the vintage bride guide shows some stunning vintage wedding dresses and has equally vintage wedding hairstyle ideas.
But, as every bride and bride-to-be knows, a perfect, paradise wedding is not just about finding the perfect wedding dress. It’s about the location, which will create the atmosphere you desire. It’s about the colour scheme, which will create the perfect mood. It’s about the wedding accessories that add a final flourish to your wedding gown. It’s about the stylish tweaks, individual to each couple, that tell a story about you two together.
From the all important floral arrangements to the five essential tokens of luck a bride must carry on her wedding day, My Paradise Wedding provides unbiased bridal style guides and wedding ideas for every bride-to-be.